Looking for Secure Paper Shredding in Rubery?
Today, more than ever it’s vital to protect your own and your clients’ privacy, and this is best done using professional document destruction processes such as those available at our Rubery paper shredding facility.
Many businesses use office shredders to destroy obsolete confidential documents. The strip shredding methods used by most office shredders are unreliable and ineffective when it comes to the destruction of confidential documents. Plus, the time-consuming nature of this task means shredding schedules are not followed consistently and shredded strips are not properly disposed of.
Considering that an information breach could cost you millions, it’s well worth it to let the document destruction experts at our highly secure Rubery paper shredding facility take care of it for you.
Our Rubery Paper Shredding Services Include:
- Secure document destruction at our Rubery facility
- Scheduled destruction of sensitive personal and business records
- Secure shredding sacks with unique tags available online
- Each sack holds up to 16 kg of private and confidential documentation
- Security tags with unique numbers allow each sack to be tracked
- Our highly secure Rubery paper shredding facility ensures documents are professionally and irrevocably destroyed.
- We supply a Certificate of Destruction to confirm that your documents have been destroyed.
Additional Services at our Rubery Site:
There are a number of additional services available at our Rubery paper shredding facility. We offer a wide range of secure self-storage units that cater to a variety of individual and commercial self storage needs.
As British Association of Removers (BAR) members, we also provide professional domestic and commercial removals which are British Standards certified.
Our van hire services are ideal for DIY movers or those needing a larger vehicle to move bigger items.
Our Rubery paper shredding and self storage facility is conveniently located and easily accessible from Longbridge, Rednal, Northfield, Kings Norton, Cotteridge, West Heath, Frankley, and Shenley.