Both domestic and business customers can benefit from Squab’s document shredding service, which operates throughout Stratford-upon-Avon and neighbouring districts, including Tiddington, Snitterfield, Clifford Chambers, Alveston, Wilmcote and Billesley. Our Squab shredding service provides the ideal opportunity for you to securely destroy your obsolete personal and confidential paperwork, with Certificates of Destruction issued at the end of the process. We provide shredding sacks for you to fill, which can be conveniently ordered online, and then you drop off your full bags of paper to be shredded to our Evesham shredding facility, which is about 15 minutes by car from Stratford-upon-Avon town centre.
- Secure shredding service for households and businesses in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Order your sacks online – maximum weight is 16kg
- When full, use the uniquely numbered security ties provided to securely fasten the bags
- Then return them to our Squab shredding depot in Evesham
- Your documents are destroyed at our Squab facility
- Shredding is recycled
- Certificates of Destruction are issued at the end of the process
Other services include:
A comprehensive range of removals, storage, van hire and shredding services are available from Squab Group. We are members of the British Association of Removers and the Self Storage Association, and certified to BS EN 12522 for Household Furniture Removals, BS EN 14873 for Storage of Furniture and Personal Effects, and BS EN 15696 for Self Storage.
Situated just outside of Evesham, we are ideally located for customers from Broadway, Alcester, and Pershore.